"It seems strange to say, but what can help modern man find the answers to his own mystery and the mystery of him in whose image he is created, is silence, solitude -- in a word, the desert. Modern man needs these things more than the hermits of old." Catherine Doherty


Monday, March 24, 2014

The first day of spring March 20th, 2014







...nice.

After I got out and carved a driveway with the tractor I was lucky enough to leave town on a Parish retreat, with 
Saint John's Parish of North Chelmsford, MA.

An ACTs retreat. 

I will tell you very little, because everyone who wants to move closer to living an authentically Holy life and empowering their entire Parish to do the same should go on an ACTS weekend and discover the event anew without preconceived notions. I will say this though, it was one of the most resonating and empowering weekends I have ever had, and that from a guy who was going to quit and leave TWO minutes after arriving.

For more info, give me a call or email, but also check out:

http://www.actsmissions.org/

I'll be sure to mention upcoming ACTS retreats in New England as I hear about them.

Mean while I have to go get ready for another snow storm this Wednesday.

Deus Tecum
from 
The Mary Theotokos Center